This hospital is part of the Roman Catholic organizations that own hospitals (sometimes with a long history).
This hospital is called Rumah Sakit Budi Rahayu and is situated on the Jalan Barito no.5 Kota Pekalongan. Coordinates: Latitude: -6,88 and Longitude: 109,67.
The hospital is classified as a category C hospital with 144 beds (reg. code: 3375022). It originated from the former Mission hospital Beatrix.
The website of the hospital is: http://www.rsubudirahayu.co.id. From this website the following history was copied (Google translated and shortened):
So on November 21, 1934 the first SND Sisters from Holland came to Pekalongan at the request of the Bishop of Purwokerto. They have Sr. M ALfonsina, Sr. M Reginal, Sr. M Irma, Sr. M Godefrida, and Sr. M Adelberta. These sisters work in a small polyclinic in Bendan to serve small people (now Puskesmas Bendan) with the responsibility of Dr. Mulyadi. They live in rented houses. In 1940 the Sisters bought land from several residents in the Kraton and built a Convent and Hospital with aid funds from the Netherlands and from the income of the Sisters themselves. The hospital that was built was inaugurated on November 10, 1940 under the name “RS Beatrix” (now known as RSUD Kraton). The sisters worked tirelessly while sowing the seeds of faith and love. In 1942 the Japanese occupied Indonesia, all the sisters who worked in hospitals were arrested and jailed, while the hospitals and monasteries were occupied by the Japanese, and even hospitals were used as military barriers. After Indonesia’s independence on August 17, 1945, the hospital was controlled by the municipal government of Pekalongan City.