The establishment of the auxiliary hospital at Tandjong Tirto was facilitated by the ‘Internationale Crediet en Handelsvereeniging Rotterdam’. Its sugar factory Tandjong Tirto was established 10 km east of Jogjakarta. The hospital was established in 1922 in a joint project of the sugar factory and the Mission of the Gereformeerde Kerken in Nederland. (From: Jubileumboek Peetronella (1896-1936), 48. In 1936 the building was in good condition as was the hospital at Sewoe Galoor. The sugar factory produced in 1938 on its premises of 858 ha, 13,897 metric tons of sugar (Grote Atlas van NO Indie, 300).
See Map Charity 1940 for the location of this hospital.