The Saint Elisabeth Mission Hospital of Bantul was founded by the Roman Catholic congregation Sisters of Charity Borromeus,Maastricht in 1930 at Bantul.
Bantul was a regency and district of the Sultanate Yogyakarta (Gonggryp 1934, 101).
See Jan Willemsen, Van tentoonstelling tot wereldorganisatie, 94 and Dutch Missionary Activities, 159-161.
The hospital is still existing. Nowadays (2020) it is named Rumah Sakit Umum Panti Rapih Santa Elisabeth.
It is established on the Jalan Kaligondan in the township Ganjuran, near Yogyakarta.
Its capacity is 329 beds and it is classified as a category B hospital under number 347105.
Its location is Latitude: -7,92542 and Longitude: 110,31867.