The auxiliary missionhospital at Doloksanggoel, was situated south-west of the Toba Lake in the Residency Tapanuli on the North-west Coast of Sumatera. The original population of Dolosanggoel belongs to the Toba-Bataks.
The hospital was founded by the Rheinische Mission Gesllschaft about 1913. The first mentioning of subsidy was found in Annex U of the Koloniaal Verslag 1913, when a subsidy was accorded of about f 1,100 to this hospital.
The hospital was also mentioned in various copies of the Regeeringsalmanak, for the last time in the issue of 1942, page 312.