The auxiliary mission hospital at Parerejo (Kediri) was founded in 1917 by the Protestant missionary organization that managed this mission field: the Gereformeerde Zending.
The hospital is mentioned in successive annexes with the Koloniale Verslagen and is considered to be a category 1 (10-25 beds) hospital. E.g. the Annex R-XI of KV 1924 mentions subsidy for personnel f 840; for nursing expenditure f 750 and for maintenance f 447.
Parerejo is situated in the District Blitar of the Residency Kediri in the province of Eastern Java.