https://historicalhospitals.com/actual/actual-charity-hospitals-umum-and-khusus-2__trashed/rs-budi-rahayu/(opent in een nieuwe tab)This hospital is part of a group of roman-catholic hospitals in Indonesia. This hospital was initiated before independence in the year 1936.
It was then called Sint Elisabeth ziekenhuis and was established at Blitar (Jawa Timur)
Nowadays, (2018), the hospital is situated on the Jalan A.Yani no. 18 at Blitar (Jawa Timur).. Coordinates: Latitude:-8,09 and Longitude: 112,17.
The hospital is classified as a category C hospital (reg.code: 3572021) with 91 beds.
The website of the hospital is: www. budirahayu.com.
From this website we copied a few texts about the history of the hospital (Google Translated and abbreviated):
‘To provide health services, especially in the city of Blitar and its surroundings, the Yoseph Foundation established and manages a Catholic General Hospital.
Before becoming a hospital, the establishment of the BUDI RAHAYU Catholic Hospital began with the establishment of an outpatient polyclinic and a Maternal and Child Health Center (B.K.I.A.) – In 1936, it has 20 (twenty) beds, along with the development of the standard of life and the needs of the people of Blitar for health services. – In 1965, BUDIRAHAYU Catholic Hospital increased the number of beds to 50 (fifty) beds. – In 1967, BUDIRAHAYU Catholic Hospital improved its services by opening diagnostic support services in the form of laboratories. – In 1974, BUDI RAHAYU Catholic Hospital built a nursing dormitory and renovated rooms for the sick. – In 1978, BUDI RAHAYU Catholic Hospital received the first ambulance vehicle from the Government. – 1983, built several rooms for the sick, bringing the capacity to 65 (sixty five) beds. – In 1984, built several medical support facilities in the form of an operating room whose equipment had received assistance from the government in the form of operating tables and lamps
In 2000, Budi Rahayu Catholic Hospital growing in providing patients with inpatient services, so the beds available to 122 and a capacity of 136 beds. Also carry out the expansion:
– The dining room employees by renovating existing space without building new ones.
– One room three doors to the garage.
– One space for Poly Nutrition
– Dental Unit and Dental X-rays
– Expanding Kitchen and Wash Room
– Installing ceramic ER, Polyclinic, Rontgen
– In 2001, Budi Rahayu Catholic Hospital increased in providing patients with inpatient services, so the beds available to 127 and a capacity of 135 beds. Also carry out the expansion:
– Renovation HALL, garage and office building Installation Repair tool (IPS)
– Adding space to warehouse tools and libraries RS
– Replacing wood decayed buildings.
– Installing ceramic Hospital
– In 2002, Budi Rahayu Catholic hospital, preparing to follow the re-accreditation to two of 12 basic services. All the facilities, infrastructure and procedures prepared in accordance with the applicable standards. Similarly, training is followed to achieve the desired standardization according to Accreditation.
Accreditation implemented 20, 21, 22 November 2002: Budi Rahayu Catholic hospital visited Surveyor of the Central Level, Assessment and Accreditation implemented.
– In 2003 Budi Rahayu Catholic Hospital expand services to renovate the existing treatment rooms for services ICU (Intensive Care Unit).
– Expanding the work space by renovating the office care Pavilion I, Pavilion II, Pavilion III and Pavilion IV.
– Build room that is used for the Head of Nursing, Medical Committee and Medical Staff, warehouse soap, cooperative office, and kitchen pavilion II
– Building a warehouse tools Hospital.
– Improved Radiology service in March 2003 has been installed 1 (one) unit of the CT Scan which housed the room radiology.
– Building insulation space in the Pavilion III and Pavilion IV
– In 2004 Budi Rahayu catholic hospital implement what has been built, providing a more improved service to all patients with all the completeness that we already have, in addition to specialist doctors are growing. In the meeting also planned to increase the construction / renovation, especially for administration, IGD, and Pharmacy because until now almost the entire room filled with other than employees also documents that need to be retained before being destroyed after being stored for 7 (seven) years, to the pharmacy 3 (three) years from the date of receipt of a prescription.
– In 2005 Budi Rahayu catholic hospital renovation of the administration building into 3 (three) floors are for administration, clinic, pharmacy and build parking facilities for visitors. In addition to physically, SSR Budi Rahayu also improve service by adding treatment rooms and renovating services ICU (Intensive Care Unit) following the waiting room, and also expand the space for care patient maternity.
The efforts of health services provided to the medical community refers to the technical support from the Ministry of Health through the Directorate of Private Hospital. Likewise, guidance provided by the health office of the Level I and Level II health office of Blitar. As a hospital with inpatient services will also give a good referral to the top of the Hospital in Malang or Surabaya or receive a referral from the bottom of the health centers and clinics in Blitar and the surrounding area.