This company hospital was established in the neigbourhood of Djombang by the sugar company Goedo of the Handels Vereeniging Amsterdam (HVA). It was a general hospital. The picture is from the KITLV imagebank, code 30687 and taken in 1926.
Djombang was a regency of the district with the same name. The capital of the regency was also called Djombang and was part of the Residency of Soerabaja in the province of East Java. The regency had many sugar factories and plantations for coffee and cacao (Gonggryp 1934, 274).