According to the Koloniaal Verslag of 1919 the construction of this hospital was started in that year. The hospital was oneof the first that were managed by the local administration. It was a public general hospital established in Sukabumi, in the Priangan region.
Later on , in the 1930s the hospital was taken over by the mission.
See for the location of this hospital the Heading Maps, subheading Map hospitals 1940.