The military infirmary Batujajar was situated at a short distance from Bandung. It is part of the Military Medical Service (MGD) and is mentioned in the Koloniaal Verslag 1915 (page 55): the renewal of the infirmary at Batoedjadjar- extension and renovation – took place together with the renovation of the military hospital at Weltevreden. It is also mentioned in the Koloniaal Verslag 1890, Addendum D, as an infirmary with 125 admittances in 1890 and an occupied capacity of 4 beds by the end of that year.
See for the positioning of the town of Batoedjadjar the Grote Atlas van NOI, p. 156-157. Batoedjadjar is situated west of Bandung, southwest of Tjimahi, the town of the large military hospital.