This hospital at Blora in the Residency of Rembang (Central Java) was founded in 1890 as an initiative of a Protestant missionary, who had some medical know-how. Reason why this hospital could apply for government subsidy, based on Indisch Staatsblad 1906,no. 276. The hospital was also mentioned in the report of the Civil Medical Service on the year 1909. The Governmental Decision of 13 May 1927 mentions that the hospital, which in the meantime was transferred to a Government Civil Hospital (GBZ), had been closed on the 1st of October 1924. The Protestant Mission took over the hospital.
See General hospitals 1940- Google for an exact location of the town.
In the 1930s Blora was a regency with principal town of the same name of the Residency Japara-rembang of the province of Central Java (Gonggryp 1934, 153).
See Grote Atlas van Nederlands Oost-Indie (Asia maior/knag, 2003) 308, for a townplan of Blora with indication of the place of the Protestant Mission Hospital.