In 1906, the Oeleebalangh (indigenous ruler) of Idi Rajeu established an infirmary at the main town of the Division (Landscape). This Division was part of East Atjeh (North of Sumatra). The Koloniaal Verslag of 1906 mentioned the establishment and its purpose: indigenous patients as well as vreemde oosterlingen could be admitted. The supervision and treatment was commissioned to the Officer of Health at Idi. The treatment of poor patients was at the expense of the chiefs of the Landschap (See Koloniaal Verslag 1906, p. 175).
See also General hospitals 1940-Google, for an exact location of the town of Idirayeuk.
See also Comprehensive Atlas of the Netherlands East Indies (Asia maior/knag, 2003) for a town plan of Idi.